- The apartment rate includes utilities (water supply, electricity, gas/electricity for cooking and hot water) and the change of bed linen in room(s) and towels in bathroom(s).
- Please keep your apartment clean and in order during your stay. (Cleaning is not provided.)
- If you have reserved an apartment, please plan your arrival after 13:00.
- Guests are kindly requested to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure. Otherwise, full rate will be charged for that day.
- Peace and quiet should be observed from 23:00 to 9:00.
- Pets may not be brought into rooms/ apartments without prior consent from your host.
- Guests are not allowed to receive and entertain non-residents in rented rooms/ apartments.
- If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved.
- The room/ apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged prior to the beginning of your stay.
- Upon departure, you are required to call your host to check the apartment. Guests are obliged to pay for any damage they cause.
- If you have settled your account at the Tourist Agency, please show your host the receipt, as proof of payment made to the Agency.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING “POLO LINE” FOR YOUR STAY IN BAŠKA
Note: The House Rules follow the custom and practice of the catering and tourism industry